Rules and Regulations
Peshtigo River Campground LLC
The rules of Peshtigo River Campground have been designed for the safety and comfort of ALL. PLEASE READ and obey all rules and posted signs. This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
REGISTERED CAMPERS and PARENTS:
- You are responsible for making your children, visitors, and others occupying your site aware of these rules. We reserve the right to evict anyone, WITHOUT REFUND, who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or endangers the safety of other campers or guests. Upon termination, the guest and their party shall be deemed trespassers.
- Only one camping unit per site. You must be 18 years of age to rent a site and up to 4 adults or 1 family per site.
- All accounts must be paid in full before checking out of the campground.
- Please accompany children to restrooms, game room, and at the river. There is no lifeguard on duty and the Hydroelectric Dam makes the river rise very rapidly at times and current very swift.
- Absolutely no fireworks, firearms, or other weapons are allowed in the Campground at any time.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in moderation “if you are of age”, at your respective campsites. Rowdiness, profanity, drugs, or excessive drinking will not be tolerated while at the Campground or on the River.
- You must register and pay visitor fee at office before visiting. This will allow us to familiarize you with the rules and regulations of the campground, site location, and facilities.
- Any visitors who do not register will be asked to leave. All visitors not staying overnight must leave by 9:00 P.M.
PETS ARE WELCOME (vicious or noisy pets are not permitted):
- You must clean up after your pet and dispose of waste properly to avoid site cleanup charges.
- Pets must be properly restrained on a leash no longer than 8 feet and under control of owner at all times.
- Dogs must be licensed and Owners must be able to provide proof of shot records upon request.
- Please attend to your pet at all times. Continuously barking or noisy pets will not be tolerated.
FIRE PITS and CAMP SITES:
- Sites must be kept clean. To avoid any additional charges for campsite clean up, Place all garbage and recyclables in the proper dumpsters at the end of the driveway leaving the campground.
- NO DUMPING of gray water or other wastes on the ground or in make shift septic systems or in open containers. All waste will have to be taken to the dump station, or call for the honey wagon for service.
- Only Campfire Wood is allowed in Fire Pits. Firewood is available at the camp office. You may bring your own firewood, however, it must be no longer than 24” in length. NO LARGE FIRES ALLOWED. No saws, chain saws, or axes may be used in the campground. No person may climb, carve, cut, chop, trim, remove, or destroy any live, dead, or downed trees in the campground for firewood or any other purpose.
- Do not put garbage, cans, bottles, or other items in the Fire Pit and do not remove ashes from Fire Pit.
QUIET TIME (10:00 PM to 7:30 AM):
- Music, outside TV’s, bright lights, and other loud devices must be turned off.
- Voices and Laughter must be kept soft. Please keep in mind that sound really travels far at night and other campers are trying to sleep.
- Children must remain at their own site unless accompanied by an adult.
TRAFFIC & VEHICLES:
- 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT in the entire Campground (strictly enforced) due to safety of children and fellow campers.
- One-way roads mean exactly that. Please travel them in the correct direction.
- No off road vehicle traffic allowed such as ATV’S, Moped’s, Golf Carts, Dirt Bikes, Go-Carts, Mud Trucks, Scooters, Snowmobiles, or any other motorized devices. Any of these must remain on trailer.
- Bicycle and foot traffic must utilize roads. Do not travel through other people’s camping sites.
- Washing of vehicles, boats, and campers or doing any type of mechanical maintenance work is not allowed.
- Located at office building and playground area are open 24 hours for registered campers and visitors.
- Washing of clothes, dishes, pets, or other items is not allowed in restrooms.
- Report any behavior, cleaning, or supply issues to office so we can attend to them promptly.
THANK YOU, AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Chad and John Wocelka